Marriott Rewards popular MegaBonus promotion is back with a free night for eligible members who make just two paid stays* between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014 at participating Marriott International hotels. Certificates will be valid at all category 1-5 hotels around the world. Members can earn up to two free nights during the promotion. MegaBonus free stays are one benefit of membership in Marriott Rewards. After registering, you will earn either 25,000 to 40,000 points or 1 free night after each second paid stay between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014. You can earn up to two free nights, good for use in category 1-5 hotels.
Marriott runs a variation of this generous promotion a few times a year. There are two major changes this time around. First, Marriott upgraded by one level (to Category 5) the category at which the free nights can be redeemed; previously you could only redeem a free night at a Category 4 or lower hotel. Second, you can only earn 2 free nights with this promotion; previously you could earn three free nights.
In short, this deal is essentially 1 free night for every two paid nights. Register by November 15, 2013.
Here are the details of the published promotion:
- Register by November 15, 2013
- Stay twice between September 15, 2013, and January 15, 2014
- Earn 1 free night after every second paid stay, up to 2 free nights
- Redeem your free nights at any of nearly 3,000 Category 1-5 properties
- Free nights must be used within 1 year from date of issue
- Participating brands include JW Marriott, EDITION, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott, TownePlace Suites by Marriott and Marriott Vacation Club. Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton, will count toward achievement.
- Must be a Marriott Rewards® member (it’s free to join) and register by November 15, 2013.
- Earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-5 hotel after every second paid stay made between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014 at a participating Marriott property.
- Maximum of two (2) free night awards can be earned with this promotion.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel regardless of check-ins and check-outs. In other words, even if you stay two nights at the same hotel, it only counts as 1 stay.
- The free night award will expire one (1) year after the date of issuance. An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.
- An earned free night award is good for one (1) single or double occupancy standard room only and includes the cost of the hotel room and applicable room taxes only.
- Offer valid at participating hotels within the following participating brands, including JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott® and Marriott Vacation Club®, and The Ritz-Carlton®.